You are an enthusiastic and proactive personality looking for a chance to make a real mark in a growing technology company? You enjoy working in a team, but are an independent thinker and able to organize yourself? You love to tinker and suffer from an incurable case of curiosity? Then a position with astraia software might be for you!
astraia software gmbh, the world's leading manufacturer of innovative software solutions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, is looking for motivated and experienced software test engineers to augment its team of professionals. The position will be full-time and pay depending on your skills and experience.
As a software test engineer you will join our development team in Munich composed of international professionals. You will work in English and actively participate in the evolution of our software solutions in a senior capacity.
Keeping the quality of the software high will be your main goal by:
- Getting every day familiarized with the complexity of our product.
- Designing, developing, executing and documenting test cases.
- Increasing the coverage of our automated test
- Contributing to the quality assurance (QA) strategy and planning.
- Actively participating as a member of an Agile Team.
Beyond your responsibilities as a software test engineer, you will have the opportunity to choose your career path development based on your personal interests.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- 2 or more years experience of full-time employment as Software Test or QA Engineer
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- Defect and test case management tools like Jira and TestLink
- Familiar with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and virtualization software (e.g. VirtualBox, Docker)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
We will value your experience with …
- Testing Java desktop or web applications
- Test automation frameworks like Squish or Selenium
- Performance testing with tools like JMeter
- Contributing to technical and strategic improvements inside a QA department
- Medical data transfer and storage standards such as DICOM and HL7.
- Full time position.
- Scientifically challenging field where our work contributes directly to society.
- Relaxed environment where day-to-day focus is on software delivery process. As an established company we can offer you less firefighting and less stress than in a start-up or corporate environment.
- Free German classes for levels A and B.
- Nice multicultural environment where differences are welcomed.
- Flexible working conditions where individual needs are taken into account.
- Possibility to work with the latest DevOps technologies on migrating our delivery infrastructure (AWS, Terraform, Docker).
If you would like to work with us near Münchner Freiheit (Schwabing) in Munich, send us your application including a detailed CV and a Cover Letter by email.
A valid European Community work permission is required.
Please email your resume (Subject: Software Test Engineer) to: email@example.com
astraia software gmbh
Download this career offer as PDF: Software Tester