astraia software gmbh, based in Munich (Germany), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative software solutions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Our customer base of gynaecologists, radiologists, and fetal medicine specialists holds astraia software systems in high regard due to astraia's continuously improved and well-structured workflow. astraia works closely with leading experts and offers high-end solutions that are up-to-date with the latest scientific data.
The core astraia product collects and manages patient data in a clinical environment, providing doctors with Ultrasound and other diagnostic tools. As a medical documentation system, the connection to a database management system is a core functionality of astraia software.
For the role of an IT administrator in astraia we expect the following:
- managing heterogeneous networks (lan, wan, wlan, vpn), which includes MS Windows servers and MS SQL databases, domain handling and integration of Linux servers
- take care of local infrastructure, which includes decent skills in configuring networks (taking also care about diagnose and resolution of hardware and software problems), professional routers and telecommunication devices (like fax over ip and phone system) and hosted systems like email server, including backup/restore procedures
- technical and administrative maintenance of central systems like CRM, ERP, Jira, email system and ESX virtualisation
- maintenance work for the company's IT infrastructure/network
- support and updates for user workstations and company servers including the standard software
- plan and manage IT projects to enhance infrastructure
- develop requirements specifications for IT projects and perform negotiations with external companies including economical aspects and software maintenance contracts
- care about training and maintenance for IT security
- work closely together with the data protection group to meet their requirements
Applicants must have the ability to provide effective support to our employees and have excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should work well as part of a team, and be willing to take responsibility.
You will work in a dynamic and dedicated international team that strives to offer an excellent service to their customers. The company is based in a pleasant part of Munich, near Münchner Freiheit (Schwabing).
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- In-depth knowledge modern network technologies and IT infrastructure
- preferably you will have MS product certifications like MCSE and/or MCSA
- several years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
If you are interested in a long-term, future-oriented career, send us your application including a detailed CV by email. Please indicate your earliest start date and expected salary.
astraia software gmbh
Download this career offer as PDF: IT Administrator