astraia software gmbh, based in Munich (Germany), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative software solutions in Obstetrics and Gynecology. With more than 15 years experience, a dedicated team, and close working relationships with our customers as well as scientists and ultrasound manufacturers, our products are always up-to-date on the latest scientific data.
We are looking for a motivated programmer for our medical database applications (Java based). The ideal candidate will have programming experience in Java and excellent communication skills. (English is the working language of the development department)
|Location:||Headoffice in Munich, Germany|
|Job type:||Full time|
- Experienced developer in Java (more than 2 years).
- Experience with relational database systems such as Sybase, Oracle or MSSQL
- Good level of written and spoken English (language should not be a barrier to discuss technical problems inside the team).
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Java persistence frameworks like Hibernate.
- Continuous Integration: Gradle/Maven/Ant, Jenkins
- Experience in Web Development frameworks like Play or Grails.
- Comprehensive knowledge of medicine/life sciences
- Experience with medical standard (principally DICOM and HL7)
We are a company with a focus on clinical applications and we require people who can, once they understand the field they are working in, work independently and define their own areas of expertise. If you would like to work with us in our dynamic and dedicated team near Münchner Freiheit (Schwabing) in Munich, send us your application including a detailed CV by email. Please indicate your earliest start date and expected salary.
A valid European Community work permission is required.
astraia software gmbh
Download this career offer as PDF: Software Developer